SAP on AWS: Unlocking New Horizons for Enterprise Solutions
SAP, as a leader in enterprise software, and AWS, a pioneer in cloud computing, form a powerful combination that offers businesses agility, scalability, and cost savings. Enterprises are now tapping into AWS to run their SAP landscapes more effectively.
Why SAP on AWS?
- Flexibility: AWS’s vast infrastructure and range of services mean businesses can scale their SAP workloads up or down based on demand without significant architectural changes.
- Cost-Efficiency: With AWS’s pay-as-you-go model, enterprises can achieve significant cost savings compared to traditional on-premises deployments.
- Global Reach: AWS’s expansive global infrastructure allows companies to deploy SAP systems in various regions, ensuring better availability and disaster recovery.
- Security: AWS offers a multi-layered security model that includes data encryption, network security, and robust access controls.
SAP Solutions Supported on AWS
- SAP S/4HANA: AWS supports the rapid deployment of S/4HANA, offering enterprises a quick way to transition to this latest SAP solution.
- SAP BW/4HANA: With AWS’s scalable resources, businesses can efficiently manage large-scale data warehousing and analytics.
- SAP Business Suite: Classic SAP ERP, CRM, and other suite applications can run smoothly on AWS.
Migration & Deployment
Many enterprises have transitioned from on-premises SAP landscapes to AWS:
- AWS Migration Acceleration Program (MAP): Tailored for SAP, this program offers methodology and best practices to ensure a smooth migration journey.
- Fast-Track Deployment: With AWS Quick Starts and AWS Launch Wizard for SAP, businesses can automate and expedite the deployment process.
- Architect for High Availability: Utilize AWS services like Amazon RDS, Multi-AZ deployments, and Amazon S3 for backups to ensure high availability and resilience.
- Optimize Performance: Regularly monitor performance using tools like Amazon CloudWatch and make adjustments using Elastic Load Balancing or Auto Scaling.
- Ensure Security: Regularly review AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) policies, and utilize services like AWS Key Management Service (KMS) for enhanced data protection.
Our Clients Stories