Refreshmint – A Digital Financial Advisory
The RefreshMint is a digitalized application for financial advice to the users. It offers free credit report as well as recommendations for all financial & investment products. This application helps in fulfilling financial needs and proper planning in investment to save money for future and to keep financially healthy. The app has the following features –
1. Credit score: This application calculates credit score of the user once the user logs in the mobile application
2. Experian score: The user can get his Experian score which offers free credit reports, credit scores, and daily monitoring.
3. Helps to build your financial profile by asking you simple questions (i.e., your expenses, your investments, your insurance etc) so that our app can give accurate recommendations
4. Helps the user to know about lowering the EMI cost and loan interest by refinancing.
5. Recommendations are available for the users having low credit score or Experian score.
6. Recommendations are available for all the users but users need to fill in their profile details to
get accurate recommendations.
7. Helps in predicting the financial plans/investments depending on the user’s credit score
This SOW defines the activities, responsibilities, deliverables, and approximate timeline for the proposed project mutually agreed upon by the parties. This document gives an overview of the deployment and SaaS based product building approach to the customer
The objective of this document is to submit a proposal to assist RefreshMint team to build SaaS based product.
Develop an admin panel to view emails, notifications. Dashboard will have a functionality to create product master, recommendation, payment master wherein admin can add/update new items which will be reflected in users mobile application
- Mobile App
Mobile app will have modules like credit report, investment returns, tax planning , insurance, saving, credit card etc.
User will be able to update his profile data and can add expenses details. Recommendation engine will help user with best financial advice based on his expense’s details and income details
- It has modules related to Credit report, Investment returns, Tax planning, Insurance, Savings,
- Users can update their profile & can add Expenses details like EMI, SIP, and Insurance Premium
- There is an automated predictor slider which automatically predicts the estimated range of the
selected expenses/annual income etc .
- Users can check their financial status & can improve their financial status accordingly.
- Users can get to know about FAQ’s with respect to financial information via notification on
- Users can get recommendations about their financial health status in order to improve financial status, based on the details entered or from Credit score/ Experian score.
- It has user friendly & attractive interface.
- This application helps in predicting best health & life insurance required for the individual as well for the family.
- It helps users to get best ways to save taxes & to improve credit score.
- It has Ask Me Anything section in which user can view list of questions. User can select particular
question and post their query with an attachment if any (document image) and then in 24 hours
our experts will provide an answer through email.
- There is an admin panel wherein the admin will be able to view dashboard for email, notification,
- It has various masters like Product, General, Recommendation, Payment masters, wherein the admin can add / update with new items in the master which will be reflected in the user mobile application.
- There is notification service in admin panel in which admin can push
notification which will reflect in mobile application.
- There is also choice for the admin while sending notification, eg. admin can send notification with or without an image.
1. Build Solution:
2. This application has 2 solutions
3. CMS (admin)
4. Admin web application has below features:
5. 1) Dashboard view: This provides admin users to have a brief look for details of emails & notifications
6. 2) Masters: It also provides different masters like Product, General, Recommendation, Payment masters, wherein the admin can add / update with new items in the master which will be reflected in the user mobile application.
7. 3) Notification service: This provides admin provision to push notification which will reflect in mobile application.
8. Mobile App
9. This application has various modules like:
10. 1) Home (dashboard): This application provides its users to have an overview of the financial details entered in the application on one screen itself, hence no need to search for the details in the application. When the user fills his/her financial details it gets added in the dashboard. The values change according to the details filled by the user.
11. 2) Credit report: If he/she is a new user, this application provides a credit report on the registered email id, by using Experian (a paid service that confirms the user basic details like salary, house rent, etc.). If the user has previous credit score then he/she can download the report.
12. This report has details of Credit score, Report summary (Credit account summary,
Current balance, Credit enquiry and Non credit enquiry summary), Credit account
13. 3) Recommendations: This provides user various recommendations for Credit Report, Emergency funds, Tax plan, Insurance, Investment. The recommendations are relevant to each user, based on their financial details filled the application.
14. 4) Ask me anything: This module in the application let’s user to view list of questions, also user can select particular question and can post their query with an attachment (i.e.document image) if any and then in 24 hours our experts will provide an answer through email.
15. 5) Notification: The user also receives notification related to financial products like tax saving, any investment, fixed report rate
of interest from various banks. It can be a normal notification or it can be an image
16. It even has a detail page of the notification where in user preferences is been captured using like and dislike button. There is a share option where in user can share it with others is needed. (Content shared is usually the title of the notification).
17. 6) Profile details: The user needs to fill the profile details (He can complete profile from Dashboard as well as from navigation section (Edit profile)) that includes below types of financial details like:
18. a) Total income details: The user can enter his estimated annual income details here.
19. b) Savings: The user can enter estimated values for Fixed deposit, recurring deposit, Saving deposit.
20. c) Health insurance: The user can enter estimated values for Health insurance & Life insurance.
21. d) Investments: In this the user needs to enter values for mutual funds, stocks, real estate.
22. e) Tax plan: This helps user in giving double benefit of return & tax shield. The user needs to enter PPF, NSC, NPS, ELSS details in this section.
23. f) Other expenses: This provides user to get better recommendation & to improve
✓ Analyzing infrastructure (restricted to the scope of this project)
✓ understanding the existing network & application.
✓ Provision AWS Platform
✓ Provision Virtual Networks
✓ Provision Storage
✓ Provision SaaS with reference to the documentations
✓ Provision Firewall & NLB
✓ Provision & Configure Security Devices
✓ Provision Databases
✓ Provision Automation Tools
✓ Provision Virtual Appliance & Machines
✓ Provision Server Migration Service
UAT & Production Environment Deployment
✓ Provision Public DNS
✓ Build relevant DNS records
✓ Create UAT & Production Environments
✓ Configure Production & DR replication
✓ Move Services from Azure to AWS
✓ Replicate Data from Azure to AWS
✓ Replicate DBs from to AWS
✓ Perform Continuous Testing & Production Release
1. Credit score: This application uses Experian (a paid service) to provide credit report & credit score of the user once the user logs in the mobile application.
2. We offer user free credit report or Experian report on his mail id & the application will display credit score.
3. Helps to build your financial profile by asking you simple questions (i.e your expenses, your investments, your insurance, etc.) so that our application can give accurate recommendations.
4. Recommendations are available for all the users, but users need to fill in their profile details to get accurate recommendations.
5. This application helps in predicting the financial plans/investments depending on the users credit